Welcome to the DR.PAUL SPEAKER’s BUREAU, created for organizers of meetings, seminars, TV/radio programs and lectures interested in having DR.PAUL as a guest or keynote speaker. DR.PAUL has lectured extensivley to parents, allied health professionals and other doctors on a wide variety of child health related public health issues as well as on the use of health communications technology.
Here are some of the most requested topics that DR.PAUL has spoken about:
- The Effects of Early Chidhood Experiences Over the Life Course
- The First Eighteen Months
- Newborn Baby Issues: From Head to Toe
- Social Determinants of Health
- Health Communications in Public Health Practice
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Teen Mental Health and Bullying
- Bedwetting(Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Asthma and Allergies in Children
- Common Infections in Children
- Health Communications: The Future of Medicine
- Baby Comes Home
- Dealing With The Fussy or Picky Eater
- Common Ear Nose and Throat Isssues in Children
- Issues Affecting Children Attending Daycare
- Common School Issues(School Readiness to Homework wars)
- Child Safety and Prevention: Our Duty!Our Pleasure!
Dr.Paul can taper the lecture to meet your needs. He can also appear in an open FAQ format in which he can field questions from the audience either in a specific theme or any child healh/wellness related issue. DR.PAUL has made numerous such appearances on call-in radio programs.
His authoritative, animated, highly practical and yet comforting style is a trademark feature of all his lectures, regardless of topic or audience. Although Dr. Paul’s preferred lecture style is informal and interactive, he is just as comfortable in front of very large audiences as well!
MEDIA APPEARANCES AND PRODUCTIONS
DR.PAUL has appeared on many radio and TV programs as an expert in Child Health and Wellness, often taking live questions from the audience. DR.PAUL also created, produced and hosted his own call in radio program entitled BABY TALK WITH DR.PAUL.As well DR.PAUL has produced an 8 part TV series which has aired in the United States, entitled DR.PAUL’s CHILD HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM.
The TV series consists of 8, 30 minute programs with the following titles:
- What is Pediatrics
- Baby Comes Home
- Nutrition in the First Year
- Hearing and Other Ear Problems
- Ear Infections
- Common Childhood Infections
- Tonsils, Adenoids and Sinuses
- Pain in Children(Headaches, Abdominal pain, Growing pains)
To view Dr.Paul’s bi-weekly spot “Paging Dr.Paul”, on CTV Ottawa Morning live click here. This spot has been on air since 2010.
Dr. Paul is available worldwide and can give lectures in English, French and Greek. If you would like Dr. Paul to lecture at your organization’s event or venue or for a list of Dr. Paul past lectures, and any other pertinent information, please contact Dr.Paul by visiting our contact page.
Pediatrician DR.PAUL Roumeliotis is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. The information provided above is designed to be an educational aid only. It is not intended to replace the advice and care of your child’s physician, nor is it intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. If you suspect that your child has a medical condition always consult a physician.